#RPGaDay 2017 Day 3 - How Do I Find Out About New RPGs


This is going to be a shock, but I find out about new RPGs mainly through the internet.

I suppose I can be a bit more specific. Once upon a time the answer would probably have been sites like rpg.net and ENWorld.org. I remember visiting Eric Noah's website to get news about the upcoming 3rd edition of D&D (there was much talk about this "attack of opportunity" thing, though I believe I first encountered the concept from FASA Star Trek).

Probably I see the most from Facebook and Google+. Also within my gaming group we'll often share RPG news - the Top Secret Kickstarter caught me that way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jules Verne Translations That Don't Stink

Stepping Away and a New Beginning

RPG Review: Fate Accelerated

Using the Force in D6 Star Wars

Developing Boston for 1920s Call of Cthulhu